Which are the different materials you can print on with iPrint?
- iPrint offers you a choice to print on a wide array of materials such as paper, cloth, canvas, plastic, sun-board, acrylic, glass, films & transparencies, wood and vitrified tiles.
What is the maximum size and weight of the media that iPrint can print on?
- Maximum size that iPrint can print on is 52” x any length. The maximum weight accepted for printing is around 10 kilograms.
Can iPrint help me print on OOH media? If so, what is the life of the imprint?
- iPrint can help you in any of your printing requirements, be it indoor or OOH. iPrint is backed by (UV) printing technology from Hp. The life of the print depends on various factors which include the media used to the location where the media would be finally installed. Generally an outdoor imprint can last up to 3 years, and an indoor impression can last for a lifetime. iPrint can also calculate and provide you with an approximate shelf-life of your printing. To avail this contact iPrint at admin@iPrintindia.com with your details. We will revert back to you within 24 hrs.
What is the turn around time?
- The turn around time varies from job to job. But to give you a fair idea, printing a 4' X 8' sun-board takes 17 minutes and similarly printing on an acrylic cut-out of 4’ takes 48 hours.
Do I require any post-printing processes? If so, what are they?
- Seldom does a medium require any post-printing processes in most of the printing techniques such as offset, inkjet, eco-solvent, and solvent printing. Sometimes a drying period follows a few offset printing methods. As far as UV printing is concerned, certain media require post-printing processes while others don't. The important thing to note is, iPrint informs you of all the processes that need to be done even before you submit the job.
Can I print on various shapes and uneven media?
- Yes iPrint can print on various shapes directly and indirectly. In the case of uneven media iPrint can print on it indirectly.
What are the advantages to me if I get my printing done through iPrint?
- We have an expertise that spans across 20 years in the printing industry.
- We have executed some the 'near-to-impossible' projects and delivered on time. So, you can rely on us for quality and commitment.
- The cost factor, which plays a major role in today’s scenario is well taken care of by offering various payment options to choose from.
- If we think something is not suitable, we will inform you about it and initiate request permission to initiate any changes required to execute the job to perfection.
- We have our own graphic and designing department.
- Lastly, iPrint is backed by the legendary technology of Hp.
Where is the iPrint service available?
- iPrint is currently based in Mumbai. But, we have a strong network of associates all across the country. iPrint can fulfill your printing requirements and deliver them anywhere in India.
How is the UV process different from solvent, eco-solvent, and inkjet processes?
- The UV process actually means the use of ultra violet rays in the printing process. The print head of the printing machine is designed in such a way, that the imprint stays on the surface of the medium and is simultaneously cured by UV lamps. In solvent, eco solvent or inkjet processes there is no UV treatment meted out to the medium nor does the ink stick to the surface.
What do you mean when you say, the machine prints on any substrate?
- A- HP ColorSpan is equipped with a technology that is not new, but the re-invention of the print heads have given us the technology which is a median of eco-solvent and inkjet technology. Any substrate up to 12mm can be printed in this machine. We print directly on the surface of the media. The media ranges from paper, plastic, wood to stone.